- It's not quite fast moving enough, we need to gain understanding so we can add some pace.
- We need to get more done in these rehearsals as we have less than a month until the performance!
- I feel I put all my energy into today's rehearsal and now I am exhausted but it feels really satisfying.
- This rehearsal Will added a lot to my character, I understand her a bit more.
- Jordan started his African accent today, it is good and adds so much to the character, but it is lacking clarity.
- Tom's coughing and resuscitation scene is excellent
- Alex and Tom need to know what they are talking about and why they are doing what they do.
- We need to make sure the actions are coming and then the words so our characters are natural and not rushed.
Tuesday, 9 April 2013
Rehearsal Three - More blocking
General notes:
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment